North America Lily Cha

페이지 정보

작성자 시드선교회 작성일21-01-29 11:10 조회260회 댓글0건

본문

The SEED USA

P.O. Box 847, La Mirada, CA 90637

562.926.4700 / seedfinance@gmail.com

Dear Prayer Supporters,

Our God is good. Even during COVID, we can enjoy our lives through Him who is faithful to His people. Last month my sister, Rose and I celebrated our older sister, Sharon’s 60th birthday.  God has brought two sisters in my life and they have been nothing but a blessing!

On October 31st, our Mongolian children ministry had Hallelujah Day at the church. We had wonderful time worshipping, playing games, crafts and spending time together. We haven’t seen each other over 8 months. It was so
good to see them laughing and having fun.

How time flies! I have been serving in Mongolian church for over 5 years.
Have learned a lot working with them. Went there to minister and be a blessing to them, rather I have received ten times more.  As it is written in Luke
18:16, “Jesus called the children to Him and said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.’”  Since March, we have been doing our Sunday services on Zoom

As many of you know, I have started street evangelism. Several friends and others come and support once or twice but this lady (Grace) who is 70 years old comes out every week. We sing, pray and proclaiming God’s Word to anyone who is open to hear.  It’s a joy and strength to have a partner who has same spirit/faith in the LORD.  One time an Afro-american lady came out of her car and asked us for a prayer. She was desperate. We prayed for her earnestly and had a “little” revival right there. Afterwards, her (Francine) heart was filled with God’s peace and hope. And, left Grace and I with joy, an unspeakable joy.  

“May the God of hope fill you (and your family) with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow
with hope by the power of the Holy
Spirit” Romans 15:13 as you cel-ebrate the birth of baby Lord Jesus this Christmas season. 

Prayer requests  

1. My sister, Rose is staying strong. There is no sign of tumor and been clean (praise God!). She will have strength & good health
as she continue to receive the treatment.

2. As I relate with all kinds of people, I will be Christ-like. To be patient, to discern and know what to say and do when certain situation encounter.

3. To have boldness and be filled with Holy Spirit as we go out and do street evangelism.

Thank you for your prayer and financial support. It has been a great encouragement to the ministry. May our LORD bless you.   

If you are interested in supporting my ministry in reaching out to children, then you may write the check payable to SEED USA and attach a note,
“Donation for Lily Cha” or write my name on the memo. 

Address: SEED USA.  P.O.Box 847, La Mirada, CA. 90637 

All donations are tax deductible and you will receive a receipt from the SEED. 

Please keep in touch. 

With joy,

Lily Cha

12523 North Lake Court,

Fairfax, VA 22033

lilcha_2000@yahoo.com