SEED Today

북미 샤론송 다니엘송 선교사

페이지 정보

작성자 SEED선교회 작성일21-08-31 05:00 조회143회 댓글0건

본문

SEED JP September 2021

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the foretold Messiah and promised Son of God. The USA is currently facing many difficulties and I’m praying for God to intervene and shake the country. I pray for the USA to turn to God and fear God like before, when our forefathers first built this nation on prayer and His word. Our wealth and convenience has destroyed the country and continues to do so. If we don’t repent, pandemics,

natural disasters, and conflict with other nations, will continue to come upon this nation.

I thank God for finishing up SEED JP ICMS. I rejoice as God’s future workers are in the process to be sent out to the world. Please pray for Joshua/Hannah C, Esther K, Micah B, Jenny C, and Sarah P. They will be doing fund raising so please pray for faithful supporters for them. My heart goes out for them.

I pray that God will bring more young people to SEED JP from all around USA. Our goal is to equip them to carry out God’s command to “Go and make disciples….”

SEED JP Street Witnessing is directed by Lily Cha, who is expanding to different cities. Recently, God brought to us an energetic person who has been teaching media and has own TV shows. It’s called https://www.thekinetic.org/. It was through the Holy Spirit we met him and he will be helping SEED JP Youth. We will start to train young people in media to use it for the kingdom of God. He is so excited about what God is doing through our street witnessing. He introduced his pastor to come and join us. (Here is a clip of our street witnessing. God is bringing people from multi-ethnic backgrounds to reach the local community.

By God’s grace, SEED JP Youth will start from September 2021. We will meet every first and 3 rd Saturday of each

month at 1:30-4:30pm. Living Church (4465 Brookfield Corporate Dr, suite 300, Chantilly, Va. 20151) has opened

a door for SEED JP to have times of worship at this location. Early on, Pastor Kwak had a vision for this next

generation so he was so glad to have an opportunity arise for our SEED JP youth to use their facility. I thank God for them. I’m praying for God to send us a few praise leaders who can lead us into the presence of God. Leaders

who will allow the Holy Spirit to come upon us during worship so we can be transformed. I want to see more

workers coming out of SEED JP.

SEED JP Prayer Requests:

1) God will send faithful, humble, spirit filled young people to join the SEED JP

2)To Establish SEED JP prayers in every state.                                 

3)To Protect and bless everyone who is in SEED JP Street witnessing (Fairfax, Chantilly, Centreville, Manassas with

P. Sanders, Fairfax city.  Looking for new leaders)

4)That God will continue to bless “SEED MK-Partner.”  Need new tutors from Sept -Nov.

5) SEED JP will help churches to start ESL classes to reach out to foreigners.  We need to make a curriculum for ESL

(beginner, intermediate, advance).

If you are interested in supporting my ministry in making leaders, then you may write a check payable to

SEED USA and write my name on the memo. Address: SEED USA. P.O.Box 847, La Mirada, CA

90637 USA. For Zelle, use seedfinance@gmail.com and write my name on the memo.

All donations are tax deductible and you will receive a receipt from SEED. Your monthly gift of $30,

$50, $100, or one time gift will help Sharon to carry out the Great Commission Training. It will be my

commitment to send you the current newsletters, pictures, and prayers. Please let me know about your

prayer requests through the email or letters.

Your partners in Christ,

Sharon Song

2664 Reign St. Herndon, VA. 20171 © 703-424-1027 sharon4cha@gmail.com